Regional Sales Manager
President / Business Unit Manager
- Perform as an integral strategic partner within the Skandia, Inc. team, through effective multi-faceted collaboration.
- Guide sales activities to ensure that objectives are met, and identify where corrective action is needed.
- Actively promote the company by establishing contacts, building relationships, and recommending solutions to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Act as liaison for operational relationships and interaction with customers; arranging and facilitating meetings.
- Collaborate on the effectiveness of current sales programs and implement strategic short-term and long-term plans to promote sales growth, establish effective sales techniques, build customer relationships, and create a balance between quality and costs.
- Participate in sales forecasting and annual budgeting activities.
- Actively participate in the marketing team to successfully implement and monitor the organization’s strategic marketing policies, objectives, and initiatives.
- Actively participate in the development, implementation, and execution of global marketing plans for the organization through successful market segmentation.
- Direct proactive market research and business intelligence; including mining of internal data.
- Perform other duties as required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities for the Regional Sales Manager
To perform the Regional Sales Manager job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. These requirements are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and ability required to lead as the company Regional Sales Manager. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have the ability to acquire a U.S. passport.
- Must be willing to travel up 50-75% of the time.
- Is polished and has presence. Is articulate and presents self as a business professional.
- Demonstrate knowledge of products and services.
- Able to develop strong interpersonal relationships.
- Has strong program management skills and can multitask efficiently.
- Ability to make strategic decisions to promote the company brand and increase profits.
- Computer knowledge and skills, specifically with MS Office Applications.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 or more years of experience in Sales and Marketing
Physical requirement /work environment
- Requires the ability to lift 5 pounds regularly with occasional lifting to upwards of 20 pounds.